- Permanent TSB has raised €400 million Equity and €125 million AT1 capital
- The Capital Raise will meet the SSM requirement to raise €525 million capital
- Market Capitalisation is €2bn following an issue price of €4.50
Details of meetings held between the Minister for Finance and Department officials and senior officials of IBRC between 1 March 2012 and 1 September 2012 and any briefing notes prepared for such meetings and any reports prepared on foot of such meetings
- Schedule FOI 060 2015
- 1 Meeting of Minister with IBRC 5 April 2012.pdf
- 2. IBRC Transaction Review Committee 11 May 2012
- 3 Minute of Meeting with IBRC 23 May 2012.pdf
- 4 Briefing Note ahead of Ann Nolan meeting with IBRC 31 May 2012.pdf
- 5 File Note of Ann Nolan meeting with Anglo 31 May 2012.pdf
- 6 Discussion of Siteserv with IBRC 11 June 2012.pdf
- 7 Briefing Siteserv Transation.pdf
- 8 Briefing ahead of 25 July 2012 meeting.pdf
- 9 Meeting of Minister with IBRC 25 July 2012.pdf
- 10 Briefing note for JM meeting with IBRC CEO.pdf
- 11 Timeline.pdf
- 12 JM Filenote with IBRC CEO 8 August 2012.pdf
- 13 Monthly meeting with CFO and CRO of IBRC 13 Aug 2012.pdf
Minister Noonan announces review of transactions undertaken by IBRC
The Minister for Finance has made an Order to commence the Betting (Amendment) Act 2015 on 15 April 2015.
The Governor of the Central Bank and the Minister for Finance meet regularly, the latest of these meetings took place today. Among the items discussed was the issue of mortgage interest rates. The Governor provided an update on the ongoing work that he and his officials are carrying out on the issue of the standard variable rates charged by the lenders.
Exchequer Returns for Q1 2015 show Tax Revenues nearly 5.5% ahead of Target
01.04.15Minister of State Simon Harris TD welcomes first Central Bank authorisation of an Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle
Minister of State at the Department of Finance with responsibility for international financial services, Simon Harris TD welcomes the authorisation by the Central Bank of the first investment fund established as an Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicle (ICAV) in accordance with the Irish Collective Asset-management Vehicles Act 2015.
First time buyers DIRT relief – applications can now be made on Revenue.ie
Relief from DIRT on savings used by first time buyers toward the purchase or construction of a home was introduced in Budget 2015.
25.03.15The Minister of Finance, Mr. Michael Noonan TD, and the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Mr. Brendan Howlin TD, welcomed the publication today by the IMF of the report of the 2015 Article IV on Ireland.
The Minister of Finance, Mr. Michael Noonan TD, and the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform, Mr. Brendan Howlin TD, welcomed the publication today by the IMF of the report of the 2015 Article IV on Ireland.
In Budget 2015 the Government committed to rolling out an Integrated Export Finance Strategy to support SMEs, be they companies or sole traders, who export or who intend to export.
The survey is taking place to ensure that best practice is followed in formulating policy and that this integrated policy is based on clear evidence from the market.